Single Operator Ironworkers
Piranha ironworkers give metal fabricators outstanding quality and innovative features. Every Piranha provides quality work, savings in set-up time, adaptability and versatility through a wide range of tooling, and factory engineering and support.
Piranha has the Best Customer Satisfaction in the Industry
Piranha Single Operator Ironworkers provide:
- Industry leading cycle times—punch holes in less time than other ironworkers
- Urethane Strippers—Results in less part distortion, faster cycle times, no need for stripper height adjustment
- Integrated notching station—Low shear removes fillet for precise, burr-free cuts and clean notches.
- Quick-Change Tooling—Split dovetail slide mountings—make tool changes from punching to bending in less than one minute on all models except P-50.
- Automatic Urethane Hold-Downs—This unique Piranha feature, coupled with a low rake angle, keeps parts from deforming or shifting during the shearing process. The hold-downs work automatically, eliminating the need for time-consuming adjustments between cuts (Except on P-50).
- Ergonomics—Convenient work height and visibility for all stations. The single work height also provides added benefits when using roller feed tables.
Piranha Ironworkers All Share These Standard Features
- Complete punching attachment with stripper
- 5 Punch and Die Sets appropriate to machine tonnage (No punch and die sets included on P-50)
- Set of Round Bar Knives—2-way (Except on P-50)
- Two Chip Buckets (Except on P-50)
- Extra Oil Filter Element (Except on P-50)
- Coupling Wrench
- Integral lifting lug system for instant portability (Except on P-50)